Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Stats issue with clean install of vBulletin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forum Stats issue with clean install of vBulletin

    Incorrect Forum Statistics

    I have one topic with one post reply

    and it showed

    Topics: 1 Posts: 2 Members: 1 Active Members: 1
    Welcome to our newest member, Admin.

    After I run "Rebuild Forum Information" it showed incorrect stats, so I deleted the topic with replies but still wrong stats. It now shows

    Topics: 10 Posts: 10 Members: 1 Active Members: 1
    Welcome to our newest member, Admin.

    And no matter how many times I run "Rebuild Forum Information" it stays like it?

    Is that a bug or something?

    I restored complete cPanel backup from earlier today, and the same happens every time. Even if I delete the only 1 topic and 1 post, so it shows "Topics: 0 Posts: 0 Members: 1 Active Members: 1"

    And then use "Rebuild Forum Information" it somehow adds exactly 10 topics and 10 posts even though there is no topics or posts at all on a new forum. Why is it adding 10 topics and 10 posts after using "Rebuild Forum Information"?

    Such as basic thing isn't working properly and puts me off using vB5 already.
    Web Hosting Forum | Fastest Hosting | Backup Storage

  • #2
    Originally posted by webgeek247 View Post
    Incorrect Forum Statistics

    I have one topic with one post reply

    and it showed

    Topics: 1 Posts: 2 Members: 1 Active Members: 1
    How is that incorrect ?
    Baby, I was born this way

    Comment


    • #3
      The stats are correct until I ran "Rebuild Forum Information". As soon as I run that the stats are then incorrect. Just thought I'd try running it and noticed the issue!?
      Web Hosting Forum | Fastest Hosting | Backup Storage

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi Paul, I sent you PM with detailed information of screenshots etc. Hopefully, you know what's going on because I don't. Seems like a bug or something.
        Web Hosting Forum | Fastest Hosting | Backup Storage

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by webgeek247 View Post
          The stats are correct until I ran "Rebuild Forum Information". As soon as I run that the stats are then incorrect. Just thought I'd try running it and noticed the issue!?
          Ok, I thought you ran it becasue you considered the stats to be wrong initially.

          Originally posted by webgeek247 View Post
          Hi Paul, I sent you PM with detailed information of screenshots etc. Hopefully, you know what's going on because I don't. Seems like a bug or something.
          Sorry, I dont support vB5, so I cannot help you.
          If the issue is reproducible, then your best bet is to log it in Jira as a bug.

          Baby, I was born this way

          Comment

          Related Topics

          Collapse

          Working...
          X