Permission issues after upgrade 5.2.3 to 5.2.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permission issues after upgrade 5.2.3 to 5.2.5

I'm so confused I'm not even sure how to phrase my question. I just upgrade from 5.2.3 to 5.2.5. Upgrade seems to have gone fine, until I tested the site with my Test User that has less permissions than my own Superadmin login. When logged in with my TestUser account I get a not authorized to view this page message. I made the TestUser a member of the Administrators group and still got the not authorized to view this page message. I reverted all channel permissions to default from Home Page down through my open forums, and TestUser still gets the not authorized to view this page message. It wasn't until I went into my config file and made the TestUser account a Superadmin that I could even get the account to be able to see the homepage, but even now no forums display. My original Superadmin account can see all the forums with no problems. This doesn't make any sense, and I don't know how to resolve it. I don't even know what to try next.

Julie Green

It's been almost a week since I posted (I also created a Support Ticket and have heard nothing there either). Anyone have any suggestions for me??

Comment