Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark.B
    replied
    Glad you got it sorted....for future reference, in vB5 there are debug lines in BOTH config files:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/go/vb5debug

Leave a comment:

• William Thomas Jr
    replied
    Please disregard. It is working after I simply cleared my browser's cache. What was really odd was that I had already done that multiple times since the update. But each time the uploader would look different, whether it was wide or narrow like the old uploader.

Leave a comment:

• William Thomas Jr
    commented on 's reply
    I uncommented $config['Misc']['debug'] = true;

And admincp showed in debug mode but no information pulled up anywhere? Excuse my basic problem here, but I never used debug mode for the almost two years of forum operation!

By the way, I'm using Php 7.0.13 just for FYI.
    Last edited by William Thomas Jr; Mon 21 Nov '16, 10:26am.

• Mark.B
    replied
    I can't replicate this...can you try debug mode and see if a more descriptive gets produced?
    Also worth looking in the server error logs.

Leave a comment:

• William Thomas Jr
    started a topic Can't upload using image loader

Can't upload using image loader

G'day,

I posted in this in the 5.2.5 customer feed back but thought that may of been the wrong place. I did not verify the moment before I did an update whether my image uploading was fine, but to my own awareness it did.

The regular upload attachment does work and I can insert an image from the attachment, but using the regular image attachment produces the below results:

Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	10
Size:	237.5 KB
ID:	4359804Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	9
Size:	216.8 KB
ID:	4359805