Customer being logged out automatically

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer being logged out automatically

There is a customer that is being logged out within a couple of minutes of logging in to my forum.

I have tried fixing it myself.

I have tried giving him another account and he still gets logged out.

I have also tried logging in from my computer into his account and that works fine.

I have checked vbulletin bans and there is no IP or User profile bans.

He has tried logging in with multiple browsers and laptops, (windows and Mac), clearing cache & cookies, and the same issue is occurring.

All other members are completely fine, it's just this one customer profile that's the issue.

Would be great if someone can offer their wisdom on possible fixes

Do you allow users to visit your site via both www.site.com and just site.com? Which one is your actual Forum URL? And which one is he logging in to?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I have same problem all the members logout automatically when they switch between pages in my forum. any one help us ??

Comment

Originally posted by raya7een91 View Post
        I have same problem all the members logout automatically when they switch between pages in my forum. any one help us ??
        Hello

Please start your own thread, giving the answers to the questions listed HERE. It gets too confusing trying to help more than one person in the same thread.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
          Do you allow users to visit your site via both www.site.com and just site.com? Which one is your actual Forum URL? And which one is he logging in to?
          Thanks Lynne,

I'm not sure. How do I check this?

Comment

Guys?

As far as I know there are no restrictions on this unless it was set as default.

Comment

The URL in your license doesn't lead to a vBulletin forum so I can't go and have a quick look.

Please could you update this - it's a condition of your license that it shows the current location of your forum.

Comment

What is your session time out set at under "cookies and http header options"?
                vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
                  The URL in your license doesn't lead to a vBulletin forum so I can't go and have a quick look.

Please could you update this - it's a condition of your license that it shows the current location of your forum.
                  This has been done.

Comment

Originally posted by NumNum View Post
                    What is your session time out set at under "cookies and http header options"?

Comment

• NumNum
                      NumNum commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ok, its not that.

I'm only seeing an amember login screen - this is a third party login system which we cannot provide any support for. I'm also unable to see any part of your forum as a result of this.

Make sure that you are redirecting non-www to www (or vice versa) so that people can only access your site through one single version of the URL. Since amember takes over much of the login functionality, we can't really offer much beyond this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
                      I'm only seeing an amember login screen - this is a third party login system which we cannot provide any support for. I'm also unable to see any part of your forum as a result of this.

Make sure that you are redirecting non-www to www (or vice versa) so that people can only access your site through one single version of the URL. Since amember takes over much of the login functionality, we can't really offer much beyond this.
                      I can provide my admin details for my amember account. Amember is just a lock to provide a paid subscription, past that, everything is vbulletin.

Comment

Guys? So what's my options now? Can I do one on one support or something?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X