X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THVossen
    replied
    Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
    Then you don't want unread posts but latest posts. What's the difference with the default latest posts module?
    Latest posts yes. I don't see the module however. I have latest topics enabled, but I want the newest posts to show as a different sidebar element

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Then you don't want unread posts but latest posts. What's the difference with the default latest posts module?

Leave a comment:

• THVossen
    replied
    Try this:

Code:
    {"unread_only":1,"sort":{"lastcontent":"desc"},"view":"","exclude_type":["vBForum_PrivateMessage"]}
    Worked a little bit. Only issue is that I want it to continue to display results of new posts rather than having it say "There are no results that meet this criteria."

For example, I want it to show the latest post avatar, username, etc. rather than have it be gone once already posted in it

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Try this:

Code:
    {"unread_only":1,"sort":{"lastcontent":"desc"},"view":"","exclude_type":["vBForum_PrivateMessage"]}

Leave a comment:

• THVossen
    replied
    Make sure that the JSON criteria is in a valid JSON format. Could you post the JSON you're using?
    Which JSON code should I be putting in? I just put in "unread_only": 1

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Make sure that the JSON criteria is in a valid JSON format. Could you post the JSON you're using?

Leave a comment:

• THVossen
    replied
    By new posts, did you mean unread posts? You could add "unread_only": 1 to the Search JSON criteria in a Search module that you add to the page.
    Thank you. I tried adding it, but it doesn't seem to add it as the mouse cursor has the "loading" icon around the mouse button

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    By new posts, did you mean unread posts? You could add "unread_only": 1 to the Search JSON criteria in a Search module that you add to the page.

Leave a comment:

• THVossen
    started a topic New Posts -> Side Navigation

Is there some sort of widget to show New Posts in the side navigation? Just like how the Latest Topics is designed, but instead, it shows the New Posts made