Nginx Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nginx Error

Ive been getting this nginx error for quite a while. At first, I thought it was due to the RAM on my host, so I upgraded. Error went away, but now it shows from time to time when trying to login
    Attached Files

Originally posted by THVossen View Post
    Ive been getting this nginx error for quite a while. At first, I thought it was due to the RAM on my host, so I upgraded. Error went away, but now it shows from time to time when trying to login
    Sounds like the server is temporarily becoming unavailable for whatever reason...this would be one to ask your hosts, they should be able to identify the issue and sort it out.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

Sounds like the server is temporarily becoming unavailable for whatever reason...this would be one to ask your hosts, they should be able to identify the issue and sort it out.
      They told me since we're on an unmanaged VPS they can't entirely help and to contact you guys about:

2016/10/19 21:57:26 [error] 2582#2582: *21 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function hasAdminPermission() on null in /usr/share/nginx/html/core/vb/api/wrapper.php on line 170" while reading response header from upstream, client: 173.245.53.176, server: 149.56.251.71, request: "GET /member.php?action=emailuser&uid=9 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm/php-fpm.sock:", host: "tunerheat.com"

Comment

I am also on cloudflare if that makes a difference

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          Wayne Luke commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah it does. We do not support Cloudflare at all.

It's confirmed a software issue as it loads regular PHP files like http://tunerheat.com/test.php

Comment

I got the same error when I clicked that test link.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

From the php error message, it seems like a database failure, one thats preventing it doing the permission check to decide if it should display the error to you.

You should be getting e-mails to the technical e-mail address in config.php - have you actually set that ?

Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
              I got the same error when I clicked that test link.
              Oh sorry, had a dot in the link:

http://tunerheat.com/test.php

Comment

• Glenn Vergara
                Glenn Vergara commented
                Editing a comment
                Works now. But the original link is the same as the new one and is also working now.

Originally posted by Paul M View Post
              From the php error message, it seems like a database failure, one thats preventing it doing the permission check to decide if it should display the error to you.

You should be getting e-mails to the technical e-mail address in config.php - have you actually set that ?
              I did not have it set up, but I just set it

Comment

Also not receiving an error log whenever visiting the website (I did add the email)

Comment

Fixed. Turns out there was a broken db

Comment