Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Edit the page in Sitebuilder, then when saving it, change the page URL manually. Make sure you replace special characters in the forum name with dashes.

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied
    Wayne Luke Thank you

at this point there is some problem. because I changed the name. I wrote it in French but the url remained in Arabic. it is not changed. we can change the name from the database?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The URL should change when you update the name in the Channel Manager. Unless you've previously customized it.

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied
    Mark.B

Help please

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied
    Hi mark,
    how can I change the sub forum link?from the AdminCP changing only the name but the link remains the same in arabic language .

* I have more than 100 forums and sub forums they all work perfectly, except those three sub forums have this problem

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    This is to do with the characters used in the URL - they are not supported in vBulletin 5.
    YOu can try renaming the forms with standard characters.

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied
    Up up

Leave a comment:

• Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them

hi,

I have a problem with 3 sub-forums that do not open. but open a blank page with an error message ( Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.) I noticed that the link is missing the word (forum) as you can see in the attached screenshot.
    someone had the same problem?

Click image for larger version

Name:	link.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	4353855