Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin CP Access

Hi,

I have a question concerning the Admin CP access. In our forum we have 2 admins atm, but only one admin can access the full Admin CP with all the functions and settings. How is it possible that the other admin can access that area, too? The other admin has only two menu items (screenshot attached).

Thanks for your help!
    Attached Files

If you want to make them a superadmin (be careful doing this!) then edit /core/includes/config.php and add their userid to the line that covers superadmins:
    PHP Code:
    $config['SpecialUsers']['superadmins'] = '1'

Add their userid with a comma, like this:
    PHP Code:
    $config['SpecialUsers']['superadmins'] = '1,3'

To edit php files, use a proper text editor such as Notepad++.

To grant smaller levels of permissions, go to AdminCP > Usergroups > Administrator Permissions instead.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I recommend doing just the second one that Mark suggested. You grant them administrative permissions by going to AdminCP > Usergroups > Administrator Permissions, then click [Edit Permissions] for the target user, then you can enable the permissions you want them to grant with or if you want all, then click All Yes button and Save.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

Thanks a lot, I did the second.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X