Rebuilding Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuilding Avatars

Trying to get the avatars to show up properly as thumbnails - for example on the homepage. They don't seem to be finding the custom avatar for all users.

So, I thought it would be good to rebuild the thumbnails?

But it gets to a certain number and then errors. It says to delete the last one listed on the page if a fatal error occurs.

But how do I know what that avatar is? What does the number refer to? Is that a user ID?

The avatars are currently stored in the database as I haven't yet migrated them over - but I want to rebuild first and make sure all is okay before I move and then delete!

Thanks

The number would be the userid. There is no other way to reference avatars. You'll have to figure out which user that is. You can go to %yourdomain%/%forumpath%/profile/%userid% to see their profile. Values in the %% would need to be replaced with valid values.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

That's fine, thank you! I thought it would be, but I didn't want to delete someone's avatar unless I was certain. Many thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X