Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunter22375
    replied
    That is why I am using Zoho... as a dedicated email just for my site. I am not using my host server's email service because either people weren't receiving emails from the site or it always went to spam folder. Maybe its a setting in my Zoho account. I will check it out. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Talk to your email provider. We have no control over what is saved to the sent email account on your site. If it is your personal email, you might think about sending emails from an account dedicated to your site.

Leave a comment:

• Every Notification of Any Kind In My Sent Email Folder

Every notification sent by the system, (Birthday, Topic creation, Posts creation, ect) ends up in the Sent folder of my admin email account as if I had personally sent them. I have enabled and am using SMTP with ZOHO email service and I have looked at the User Registration Options but nothing seemed to apply... except "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" which was already unchecked. I know those emails/notifications are Admin emails which is OK to send...I am just not sure how to stop all these notifications from showing there. Any help would be appreciated because its alot of emails to keep deleting from the sent folder each day.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X