No announcement yet.

Upload new style only works sometimes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload new style only works sometimes.

I tried to upload some custom style. However it always returns with just this blank page. Click image for larger version

Name:	styleupload.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	4350082

Interestingly some of the style appeared afterwards. However when I tried to duplicate a custom style by downloading it. Then tried to upload it again as new style with a different name. It just keep showing me that icon and won't let me upload. I've tried to clear cache and tried to upload it 6 times already.

What could be causing this problem?

This is something you would need to ask the author of the style.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Mark.B The author is me and vbulletin. I simply just downloaded the current style that I am using on my forum. saved it as xml file then try to reupload it as a great new style and a different name. However it keep getting this error. or blank page.

Comment

Be worth checking for server security software rules blocking it - eg mod_security.
        Uploading styles definitely works in the software, so there's either something in the style blocking it, or something on the server blocking it.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X