Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avitor
    replied
    works for me, just revert the header template and is fixed, if your header is modified just copy your mode code to wordpad > revert the header template > paste your mode code back to header template.
    all the best

Leave a comment:

• Glen Combe
    replied
    update: I reverted back my header template in that style and it fixed the issue.. just not sure what I wiped out.... but it did fix the layout issue.

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    replied
    It's something to do with your blue-green template, your default is fine. Not sure what may be the issue.

Leave a comment:

• Glen Combe
    replied
    I will give it a go... but where do I change the fonts... dont recall ever changing them actually?

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    commented on 's reply
    *EDIT*

Yes, I had modified the fonts in my default template. I have reverted back to default and it fixed the layout. Glen Combe
    Last edited by NumNum; Thu 4th Aug '16, 2:14am. Reason: update

• NumNum
    replied
    Originally posted by Mackey View Post

Are you familiar with editing templates in the style manager? There were lots of changes in the header template.
    Not at all familiar, none of my templates are modified. The only modifications made were additional css.

Leave a comment:

• Mackey
    replied
    Originally posted by NumNum View Post
    How was the template fixed?
    Are you familiar with editing templates in the style manager? There were lots of changes in the header template.

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    replied
    How was the template fixed?

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    The issue here occurred in only one style and was apparently an out of date template. If that helps.
    Last edited by Mark.B; Wed 3rd Aug '16, 4:06pm.

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    replied
    The only thing I saw was credentials shared with a tech. I don't know the resolution. I have also opened a trouble ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I saw that issue here in one of the themes during Beta/RC release and it was mentioned in the release discussion thread. I'm not sure if that was fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Glen Combe
    replied
    same issue for me? what is the fix? http://www.coverandcushion.com/forum/

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    started a topic Skewed navbar links 5.2.3

Skewed navbar links 5.2.3

I just updated my site, and the navbar menu is skewed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	4349730

I noticed this was an issue for some during the beta version, but what is the solution?