Possible bug #1234681974.5c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible bug #1234681974.5c

Found another feature of VB5, it doesn't seem to want you to edit someone's account when logging into ACP via the "Edit User" icon on a member's profile page.

Although it appears to log in to ACP smoothly, it then presents a blank 'user details' page rather an occupied (with pertinent member's details) one.

VB 5.4.1 - PHP 7..2.4 - MySQL 5.5.56
    No Addons - none at all.

In my experience, you need to already have an active admin session for this to work.
    Having logged in, if you go and click the icon again you'll find it works.

There is already an open bug report for this somewhere.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Yes, I noted this after I'd retraced my steps... I logged back and it showed all details.

I don't recall this occurring in previous editions, though I may just not have observed it.
      VB 5.4.1 - PHP 7..2.4 - MySQL 5.5.56
      No Addons - none at all.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bjarne
        Image features
        by Bjarne
        Image features when done something about it. It is quite miserable as it is now. In Blog disappears completely if you edit in advanced.
        Sizes do not match after the setup is done in admin
        Sat 26th Jan '13, 5:12am
      • sinafak
        BUG - I keep getting logged out
        by sinafak
        Everytime I change a page I keep getting logged out. I just noticed it happens on the Vbulletin forum as well.

Note, I'm currently in Thailand. Could that have something to do with it?...
        Sun 22nd Oct '17, 4:58am
      • humpty
        Profile Page Editing
        by humpty
        Now that I'm able to use VB5 I'm starting to see all the wonderful features that, when completed and finalised, will be a revelation. Also, now that I'm getting to grips with VB5 I'm finding a few things...
        Fri 14th Dec '12, 7:20am
      • WhiskeyOSS
        Cross page information
        by WhiskeyOSS
        Found a weird one not that you guys do not have enough stuff to deal with..
        I created a page that goes to /list but I have another page called /start .. when I edit one page it edits the other one...
        Wed 13th Mar '13, 9:56am
      Working...
      X