Explanation of the Template Diff/Merge System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explanation of the Template Diff/Merge System

I've done an update to the newest version of the script, and I have two templates that would need some fixing, and this is on a custom made vBulleting theme. I've went over the manual about the "vBulletin Template Diff/Merge System", but I am not sure how would I change this part. There is My Customized Template, and The New Default Template to the right:

http://prntscr.com/bm4lop

Would I open the template editor for this template and just 2) copy the top part from the right side and add it to the left side b) delete whats on the left bottom side, copy whats on the right bottom side and paste it to the left bottom side? I also have the custom theme, and I may delete some html tags that may be needed for this, and then it will be even harder to fix the site.

The code in red needs to be moved to your custom template. Yes, this would be done in the template editor. This would replace the existing code in the same location in the template. If you have questions about this, you should contact the creator of your custom theme. They would be in the best position to determine any potential problems.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X