Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    It is using variables by default so you must have modified the templates and hardcoded the values before.

Here's a snippet of the code that redirects the login page to the main page using the vb url variable.

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">
    (function()
    {
        var url = "{vb:raw url}" || "/";
        window.open(url, '_top');
    })();
    </script>

Leave a comment:

• AlexTheRota
    replied
    Totally user error. When I do the production update all of these hard coded values will remain the same, so I won't experience these quirky bugs. I need to update these values with the vb var ...

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Did you or the theme dev make any changes to the login templates before the upgrade? If not, it looks like the templates got messed up during the upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• AlexTheRota
    replied
    It was the hardcoded URL in my login_redirect template. After correcting that, this issue does not occur.

Leave a comment:

• After update to 5.2.2 Post login not redirecting, loading in frame

Hello,

After updating from 5.1.8 to 5.2.2 the login frame has changed in how it functions.

Previously, after submitting your credentials into the form, it would display "Logging in" then close the element the login frame is contained within, and change the login button to be your profile access.

At this time, after submitting your credentials into the form, it loads the landing page inside the iframe, for both mobile and desktop. (See images attached)

I recently made a change that adds the
    Code:
     <base href="{vb:raw baseurl}/" />
    to login_form template.

Could this have cascaded another issue?

More information: Reloading (Refreshing) the page will restore proper display (login frame closed, user correctly logged in).