Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    See screenshot below. Sometimes when you double-click css_additional.css, it doesn't work the first time. If that happens, double-clicking it again will not work. What you need to do is click Default Style Templates or CSS Templates to de-select the css_additional.css then double-click the css_additional.css template again. Repeat the process if it doesn't work. When all else fails, simply click Edit button on the right.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	14
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	4344046

Leave a comment:

• basslion
    replied
    Im not sure what you mean by combo box. What i ended up doing is saving all stylesheets to the file system and i just edit them manually using Dreamweaver. I am more used to editing stylesheets this way so this is actually better.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    There is also the Edit button at the Controls section on the right that you can click on to open the template.

But double-click should also work. Try selecting other options in the combo box and then double-click the template again.

Leave a comment:

• basslion
    started a topic Search in template results do not open on double click

Search in template results do not open on double click

I click "Search in Templates" and then paste the search criteria and click find. On the next page it shows me what css files contain my search criteria, however when i double click on the css file i want to open, it will not open. Has anyone experienced this or know how to troubleshoot it?