X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twistsol
    replied
    Done

VBV-16039 In responsive mode in standard styles wood and gray stripes, Sections menu is white on a white background.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Apologies...I should have made clear, it needs to be logged as a bug, not a support ticket:
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...91&issuetype=1

Leave a comment:

• twistsol
    replied
    vBulletin Ticket System (Ticketid: )
    Last edited by Mark.B; Tue 17 May '16, 8:03am.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    These should really be reported as bugs...the default styles that come with the product should work properly on all screen sizes.

If someone is good enough to log and post back the bug number, I'll do my best to have them looked at.

Leave a comment:

• twistsol
    replied
    To replicate the problem on this site, use the wood theme or gray stripes, or some of the others. Set your screen size narrow enough to invoke the responsive style and it has the same issue. The section menu is white on a nearly white background.

I don't remember which exactly which stylevar controls the color of the text here but it was something that didn't make sense. I ended up changing the background for that area on my style.

I solved it by setting the header_tabbar_background to a value dark enough that the white text shows. That may or may not work with your style though.
    Last edited by twistsol; Tue 17 May '16, 6:47am. Reason: Updated information

Leave a comment:

• fitaffinity
    replied
    on the mobile view in the menu it says sections but as you can see cant read the writing

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    There shouldn't be a separate style option for the responsive view of the page - where EXACTLY are you seeing that issue as this may be a bug?

Leave a comment:

• fitaffinity
    started a topic change color of sections font and bar in mobile

change color of sections font and bar in mobile

how do I change the color of the sections font and bar in the mobile view
    Attached Files