Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to disable links in post body?

Hello! everyone!

Please update me how can I disable links in post / threats body. because some spammer comes on forum and post links. i want to disable links in the post. Only links are allowed in signature.

waiting for your response..!

1) In the AdminCP go to Settings -> Options -> BBCode Settings and uncheck 'Allow Link BBcode'. This will probably disallow signature links as well, though. I haven't tested it.

or

2) Edit the registered usergroup and mark their posts as requiring moderation. Then create a second usergroup that users will get promoted into after say 5 approved posts. Users will be able to post links but you'll have to approve the posts before they are visible.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Hello! wayne,

thanks for reply.

i have set requiring moderation to 'NO' like that http://icecream.me/cf9658831f89736dc155bfea96b85608

but still all post are going to under moderation. please guide me what i do.

thanks

Comment

You will have to check each of your channels and their permissions to make sure they match. Usergroups -> Channel Permissions. Users should also have the usergroup set as their primary group, not a secondary group.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X