• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Glenn Vergara
    Former vBulletin Developer

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Copy the selector which is #channel-tabbar in this case and search it in the templates. Usually you will find such global selector in css_global.css template. From there search the same selector and then you will find the exact stylevars used. Then go to Style Variables Editor to search for the stylevar. Sometimes no stylevar is used in the css. In that case, you just override the style in css_additional template.

Leave a comment:

• woodmj

• woodmj
    replied
    This is what I was wondering but I must be missing something as I'm unable to find the object in the Style Variable Editor as in my screenshots attached. Maybe I'm missing something?

Click image for larger version

Name:	sd.png
Views:	37
Size:	220.3 KB
ID:	4341807

Click image for larger version

Name:	sd2.PNG
Views:	41
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	4341808

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    This was done for vB4 however the same principle applies for finding them in vB5:

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/entr...(video-version)

Leave a comment:

• IggyP

• IggyP
    replied
    you can get the template names then search the properties you wanna edit and usually find the stylevar...course you can also override the stylevars with additional.css or just add the custom css if there is no stylevar

Leave a comment:

• woodmj

• woodmj
    started a topic Stylevars & Firebug

Stylevars & Firebug

Would there be any way to use Firebug to find the Stylevar names of the different components on a VB5 page eg. Navbars, background etc so that the colours can be edited? I remember doing it with VB4 but it still evades me with VB5.