X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchor links on vBulletin 5

I using anchor links with custom bbcode:

Code:
    - example: www.cerberuz.com/forum/descargas/20-descargar-encarta-2016-gratis-para-windows
    - anchors look like this: www.cerberuz.com/forum/descargas/20-descargar-encarta-2016-gratis-para-windows#redes (working fine)
    - vb version 5.0.5
    But im unable to make it work on my othe site with a diferent vbulletin version:

Code:
    - example: www.forosecuador.ec/forum/ecuador/viajes-y-turismo/2930-fiestas-de-portoviejo-2013
    - anchors look like this: http://www.forosecuador.ec/[ relpath ] [ / relpath ]#redes (not working)
    - anchors should look like this: www.forosecuador.ec/forum/ecuador/viajes-y-turismo/2930-fiestas-de-portoviejo-2013#redes
    - vb version 5.2.0
    The problem is that {relpath} its not working on vb 5.2.0

Here is the instructions that i implemented:
    Custom bbcode

Title: Anchor link
    Tag: jumpto
    Replacement: <a href="{relpath}#{option}">{param}</a>
    Example: [jumpto=aname]This takes you to a new location within a post[/jumpto]
    Description: The [jumpto] tag allows you to jump to another location within a post, usually used for long posts with headings and/or sections of interest. This tag <b>must</b> be used in conjunction with the [aname] tag. One is not functional without the other.
    Use {option}: Yes
    Click Save

Title: Named anchor link
    Tag: aname
    Replacement: <a name="{option}">{param}</a>
    Example: [aname=aname]This is where you jump to[/aname]
    Description: The [aname] tag is used in conjunction with the <a href="#jumpto">[jumpto]</a> tag. One is not functional without the other.
    Use {option}: Yes
    Click Save

How can i get the relative path? or the thread url on vbulletin 5.2.0?

Thanks for your comments.
    Last edited by zonaw; Fri 15th Apr '16, 12:02pm.

Or how can i delete target=_blank on internal links?? so i could use anchor links with html, no custom bbcode

Thanks

Comment

You can include a < script > tag in the Replacement and have it programmatically get the current thread base URL and dynamically set the link's href.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment