Template issues after upgrading from 5.1.8 to 5.2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template issues after upgrading from 5.1.8 to 5.2.0

I finally found time to upgrade my forum and now there are template issues.

I no longer have customized templates and only use those packaged with the release/upgrade. In the AdminCP I get an edit stating I have 2 customized templates that need to be updated or reverted. And when I click the link to view these templates I am taken to the default index of my forum. No clue where these rogue templates exist or how to resolve this issue.

Further, in updating the logo on every template (failed when I updated it on the parent) I also noticed that none of the templates are displaying their header background images. Nothing I've found will resolve this so far....but I have verified the background image paths are valid and that the images do exist.

Please help point me in the right direction to resolve this issue from the upgrade. Thank!

Yes, that is part of the problem. I just reverted the headers and the header background is now displaying; however, the headers are not customized to begin with....unless you count using my own logo as customization. Something like this should have never been released. According to that link the issue is an invalid URL. A simple URL issue would have been identified had proper steps to test and debug been done in the first place. Makes you wonder what else is going to go wrong due to lack of proper process to develop and test.

Further issues on my site include:

- Can select every template, including the parent (--vBulletin Default Theme) as well as its parent (-Theme) and all other templates I have marked to NOT allow selection. This flag is being ignored in the code as if the check is missing or hardwired to always be set to allow.
    - After selecting a different template from the user side the dropdown locks and a new selection is not possible until I navigate to a different section (from forum to blogs for example) or refresh page. Appears to occur when selecting a template or one of the parents set to not allow selection.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X