suddenly cannot login to admincp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suddenly cannot login to admincp

Getting the following information in the debug mode....
    Any ideas what could have caused this? (all worked fine previously)

Error :API Error
    Error: node_permission
    Args:
    array ( 0 => 2, 1 => 'node', ) on line 23 in /home/n/nissimus01/public_html/core/vb5/route/channel.php
    Step 0: showErrorPage() called on line 215 in /home/n/nissimus01/public_html/includes/vb5/applicationabstract.php
    Step 1: handleException() called
    Exception API Error
    Controller: content_privatemessage
    Method: fetchSummary
    Error(s):
    array ( 0 => array ( 0 => 'not_logged_no_permission', ), 1 => array ( 0 => 'exception_trace', 1 => '## /home/n/nissimus01/public_html/core/vb/api/content/privatemessage.php(500) Exception Thrown #0 [internal function]: vB_Api_Content_Privatemessage->fetchSummary() #1 /home/n/nissimus01/public_html/core/vb/api/wrapper.php(129): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 [internal function]: vB_Api_Wrapper->__call(\'fetchSummary\', Array) #3 [internal function]: vB_Api_Wrapper->fetchSummary() #4 /home/n/nissimus01/public_html/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php(189): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/n/nissimus01/public_html/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php(506): Api_Interface_Collapsed->callApi(\'content_private...\', \'fetchSummary\', Array, false, true) #6 /home/n/nissimus01/public_html/core/cache/template/template33430.php(247): vB5_Template_Runtime:arseData(\'content_private...\', \'fetchSummary\') #7 /home/n/nissimus01/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(329): include(\'/home/n/nissimu...\') #8 /home/n/nissimus01/public_html/includes/vb5/template/cache.php(134): vB5_Template->render(false) #9 /home/n/nissimus01/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(345): vB5_Template_Cache->replacePlaceholders(\'<!-- ##template...\') #10 /home/n/nissimus01/public_html/includes/vb5/applicationabstract.php(402): vB5_Template->render() #11 /home/n/nissimus01/public_html/includes/vb5/applicationabstract.php(215): vB5_ApplicationAbstract::showErrorPage(Array, false) #12 [internal function]: vB5_ApplicationAbstract::handleException(Object(vB_Exception_NodePermission)) #13 {main}', ), )
    on line 510 in /home/n/nissimus01/public_html/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php

What changes did you make immediately prior to this happening?
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Nothing that I can think of....

Comment

Any ideas how to rectify this, please???

Comment

One workaround is to login to the frontend first then login to AdminCP.

Are you running the latest vB version? I was encountering that same issue before in an older version (5.1.9?) and I was doing the above workaround. But when upgrading to 5.1.10, the issue seemed to go away.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment