Background image not showing up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background image not showing up.

I've followed the instructions and it still continues to display the previous grey background color. Curious to know what I'm doing wrong.

Your URL needs quotes around it such as

Code:
    url("http://i.imgur.com/ShJ1910.jpg")

Comment

Originally posted by Aros12 View Post
      Your URL needs quotes around it such as
      tried that with and without parenthesis and still it didnt work

Comment

Have you tested the URL itself to be sure it's working? It wouldn't work for me...

Comment

Have you tested the URL itself to be sure it's working? It wouldn't work for me...

weird didnt work for me either

this one should work

http://i.imgur.com/ShJl9IO.jpg

its weird because you can see the preview turn to white below but it still remains grey on the website.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Crucible; Fri 5th Feb '16, 1:01pm.

Comment

the picture still isnt showing up though. Ive tried putting a space between url and the parenthesis, Putting the quotes in and out of the parenthesis and just having quotes and none of it's working.

Comment

As long as you have the proper URL link, and that graphic is in that exact location, and the URL is wrapped in quotes, there's no reason it shouldn't be showing up.

Comment

As long as you have the proper URL link, and that graphic is in that exact location, and the URL is wrapped in quotes, there's no reason it shouldn't be showing up.

Everything is right on my end now, wonder what else it could be.

Comment

Wish I could help ya...Not sure...

Comment

You have to post a link to your site. There might be some other CSS overriding the background you defined.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment