Some web based email clients are not getting the email confirmation emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some web based email clients are not getting the email confirmation emails

Some web based email clients (such as mail.centrum.cz) are not getting the email confirmation emails, not even to SPAM. So people are not able to register. Is there a way to fix it? i am using vB5.1.10
    thanks

Do an email diagnostic (AdminCP > Maintenance > Diagnostics > Email) and send a test email to those users who claim to be not receiving emails. If the diagnostic returns successful, then there's no issue on vB as far as sending the email is concerned. If they still don't receive it, then the issue is on their mail provider.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

thanks a lot. it went to SPAM folder. I need an expert to reinstall last vB version: re-downloading the ZIP file from the Members Area and re-upload all files (except config.php.bkp, core/includes/config.php.new and the core/install directory) making sure to overwrite all files currently on the server. Can you do it for me pls? PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X