• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• josueinaki
    commented on 's reply
    sorry for double, bad mouse

• josueinaki
    commented on 's reply
    will try it, they could not create more posts links but can use "video VIDEO /video" to create video in their publications??

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    If you want to block video links to be posted in the future, then you need to disable "Can create video" permission.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I know what the problem is. As what Mark said, you cannot switch content type once you submitted the post. If you create a video content type, then a video link is required.

What I suggested in my previous post is not an ideal solution but it is a "workaround" to the problem for existing link posts.

Leave a comment:

• josueinaki
    commented on 's reply
    how to block then so they can not create it?

• josueinaki
    commented on 's reply
    This is not a solution

• josueinaki
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Workaround: Create a dummy video that says the original video is blocked and then use the link to that dummy video in the post.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    This is by design...a link content type needs at least one link, as you say. You would need to delete the enire post. There is no way to switch content types.

Leave a comment:

• josueinaki
    started a topic Bug in Link posts

Bug in Link posts

links posts can not be administered is a bug in vbulletin 5

If someone posts a video using the "Link" content type functionality, then the post becomes a link post. Link posts need to have at least one link, so the video cannot be removed if posted this way.

I want way to block link posts because I'm cannot edit the post to remove video, apparently I have to lose all post user if i want remove video(erasing all post).