Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I think the only way to select ON by default is via Javascript. You can add custom Javascript via template hook.

Leave a comment:

• blrjohn07
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

HTML ON by default is what I am looking for. From Usergroup permission I have already enabled "Can Use HTML" but that just display the Advanced Options as you said.

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Enable "Can Use HTML" permission in the Usergroup Manager for the target usergroup.

EDIT: Wait, that'll just display the Advanced Options. Let me find if ON can be selected by default.

Leave a comment:

• blrjohn07
    replied
    Glenn Vergara

Thank you for your response.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	html.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	4336172

Is there a way I can keep the HTML On by default for certain user group if not for all ? I meant, members from particular user group will have HTML ON always so that they don't have to manually click HTML ON under Advanced Options while posting.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Are you sure? Having HTML On will enable users to post malicious scripts. You should only enable it to Administrators you trust.

Leave a comment:

• blrjohn07
    started a topic HTML ON for all the channel

HTML ON for all the channel

Can we make HTML On for all the channel by default ? Like the way we use to do in VB4 ?

VB Version : 5.1.10
    VB Cloud hosting.
    Forum link : www.bangalorebikers.in
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X