Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    The inline moderation controls are hidden on mobile portrait view but visible on landscape view.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Haiwan88 View Post

i dont mean the CPs, i mean in the Frontend, like Delete topic or move topic
    Those functions work fine on mobile devices.

Leave a comment:

• Haiwan88
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

You can use them in the normal way, but the admincp and modcp styles are not responsive so you will need to zoom the relevant bits on the mobile screen.
    i dont mean the CPs, i mean in the Frontend, like Delete topic or move topic

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Haiwan88 View Post

how can i use the Moderator or Admin Tools on Mobile?
    You can use them in the normal way, but the admincp and modcp styles are not responsive so you will need to zoom the relevant bits on the mobile screen.

Leave a comment:

• Haiwan88
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    This isn't possible...there isn't a "mobile version" as such, the styles are "responsive" and will adjust to fit the size of the device they are being viewed on.
    how can i use the Moderator or Admin Tools on Mobile?

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    This isn't possible...there isn't a "mobile version" as such, the styles are "responsive" and will adjust to fit the size of the device they are being viewed on.

Leave a comment:

• Haiwan88
    started a topic Desktop and Mobile Version VB 5.1.10

Desktop and Mobile Version VB 5.1.10

Hello I want to finde a way that everyone can choose between the desktop version and mobile version

its okay like right now Mobile version appears automatically , and the ability to switch at the bottom of the desktop version . The reason for this is that I can not access the moderator tools in the front end. how can I adjust it?