Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IggyP
    commented on 's reply
    well if its conflicting with other setting it will set to yes but hmm im wondering if it could be a conflict of permission issue or something

• NumNum
    commented on 's reply
    I have that selected as yes, but "Comment" is not visible on the gui

• Glenn Vergara
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah. You can set custom permissions of a usergroup on a per channel level. And one of them is Can Comment.

• NumNum
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, that is selected to yes. What I want to do in a specific forum is have only one group of usergroup be allowed to post and post reply, and have all the other usergroups be able to "Comment" on those posts.

• IggyP
    commented on 's reply
    i think its more of an issue of desiring can comment for a channel rather than usergroup type thing? ...or that special combo or whatever if that makes sense...idk i didnt really look into it aha
    Last edited by IggyP; Wed 16 Dec '15, 2:59pm.

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    You can't find the "Can Comment" permission in the channel permissions for that usergroup?

Leave a comment:

• IggyP
    replied
    hmm, im not sure its easily possible but yes that could be helpful indeed...also to be able to "promote" a post to a comment and vice versa could be useful...

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    started a topic Channel permission

Channel permission

I have a channel that I have one user group that can create and post replies. I want to allow other user groups to be able to "comment" on a post in that channel, but i cannot seem to find that setting to allow this, I am looking under channel permissions for the user group I want to be able to "comment" but not "reply" to a post. Am I barking up the wrong tree?
    Last edited by NumNum; Tue 15 Dec '15, 6:01pm.