Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support ticket STILL not answered and no reply to emails or pms on here.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spacehopper
    replied
    Anyone

Seriously why does anyone use this forum and this "support" if you just get ignored for MONTHS.

Leave a comment:

• Spacehopper
    replied
    Hellloooooo

Whenever people reply they get this error, then when you refresh the page the reply posts anyway
    Is anyone going to bother to try and help me this time?

Error

Error information: " 200 parsererror SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input"

Leave a comment:

• Spacehopper
    replied
    Is anyone from "support" going to bother replying here? I want to know why it has come to this, why has my "support" been none existent and when can I get my refund?

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Sorry to hear your situation. You cannot downgrade from vB5 to vB4 as they have totally different database structure. What you can only do is restore your vB4 database backup (which I assume you have) before the upgrade. That means you will lose all the vB5 posts.
    Last edited by Glenn Vergara; Fri 1st Jan '16, 6:12pm. Reason: Typo

Leave a comment:

• Spacehopper
    replied
    And here I still am, still waiting, still having NO HELP AT ALL with my issues. I opened my

I would like to downgrade back to VB 4 ASAP and I would like a refund on the VB5 seeing as it's not at all fit for purpose. I expect help with the downgrade from the "support" staff too.

Please respond to this ASAP, I opened my support ticket at the start of October. this is totally unacceptable

Leave a comment:

• Spacehopper
    replied
    My issues are all detailed in my ticket. Yes one or 2 appear to be fixed but I would rather use my email/ticket as a method to communicate with you please, instead of having to come back here to see if you have replied or not.

My number one issue currently is I cannot move threads, I get a red triangle with "Error:
    • Invalid Request (invalid_request)"

Also I cannot create blogs even though the settings say I should be able to

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacehopper View Post
    hi again.

A support guy did respond to my ticket and updated my software and did a few other things.

However, my issues still aren't fixed and now they're not replying to emails again. This has been going on for too long now. I would like proper support and my emails answered, I don;t think that should be too much to ask. I know everyone will be off for Christmas soon but I would really like my issues sorted by then.

Please can someone update me ASAP on what I can expect to happen and when it will be sorted by.

Thanks

What issues are you now having?

Leave a comment:

• Spacehopper
    replied
    Originally posted by ProSportsForums View Post
    I'd left it alone because of the response to your ticket but I can take another look if you'd like.

If you don't mind? Seriously you would think waiting 2 months for issues to be sorted would be long enough but apparently not I have to wait, probably till after Christmas at least by the looks of it!

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    I'd left it alone because of the response to your ticket but I can take another look if you'd like.

Leave a comment:

• Spacehopper
    replied
    ah well this is familiar.....

anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Spacehopper
    replied
    hi again.

A support guy did respond to my ticket and updated my software and did a few other things.

However, my issues still aren't fixed and now they're not replying to emails again. This has been going on for too long now. I would like proper support and my emails answered, I don;t think that should be too much to ask. I know everyone will be off for Christmas soon but I would really like my issues sorted by then.

Please can someone update me ASAP on what I can expect to happen and when it will be sorted by.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    This has been responded to by our agent - apologies for the delay.

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    I'm still working on this. There are missing default installation files which need to be replaced before anything else is done.

Leave a comment:

• pacinofurioso
    replied
    I agree with you spacehopper. The support on VB I think is overwhelmed with many different threads, tickets, etc. I also have had some threads not responded to. In fairness, when support responds they do a great job of helping out, but its like going into a Rite Aid: too many customers and only 1 checkout person.

Leave a comment:

• Spacehopper
    replied
    Any update on this please?

Leave a comment: