Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support ticket STILL not answered and no reply to emails or pms on here.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark.B
    replied
    Hello

Sorry for the delay, we'll try and get someone to pick this up as soon as we can.

Leave a comment:

• Spacehopper
    replied
    here's a few posts from my members over the last few weeks

"It's taken me over half an hour (if this posts) to be able to post.it keeps saying it can't save my post every time I try and post.

I'd be fuming if I was you . I would say there is quite a large possibility this forum will die out."

"When I click on 'latest updated topics' it's not including everything. For example, it's 22.28 right now and the dating thread (which I love!) was updated at 9.20pm but doesn't come up in the latest updated topics list"

I am struggling so much on it. In my unread and timeline only a few show then when I look through actual forums loads of threads have been updated. It's so so slow and glitchy since the update. its just not user friendly. I am not posting on people's threads as am not seeing them. EG threads are being made and updated but in my unread it says last updated 20 hours ago and newest posts or threads don't show. I'm close to cancelling my account. Huge shame. This forum used to be busy and awesome."

"Mine is the same, says only a handful of updated threads a day. Tbh I've stopped coming here as much as I did."

"Nothing of what I try clicking on loads, very rare I can get on a post.. Hopefully will be able to post this.. "

"8 of my friends who were very regular posters haven't been on since the update (I know they're online and OK, they're on my facebook etc). "

"I am more than willing to stick around and wait out the glitches however I'm finding it near on impossible to get on and even then I'm sure it's not showing me latest a posts and when I click on them they just don't load sometimes. And if they do I very rarely managed to reply as it just says "working" and either doesn't post my reply or double/triple posts it "

"I really have tried but I'm close to giving up. It's no reflection on mods, I know they are busy people. But my posts don't show when updated plus I can't see unread ones in right order so spend ages trying to find where I was.

I wrote a new thread but it wouldn't post and I tried at least 3x.

I have used this forum so much over the years and may need to again but it just not working for me!"

"

Leave a comment:

• Spacehopper
    replied
    I've lost SO MANY regular posters since these issues, DO NOT GET VB 5 if you think you may need "support" cos you just don't get any.

If I got a spammer on my forum now posting hundreds of posts I have NO WAY to mass delete them all. I am VERY concerned about this, but no one here seems to give a crap.

Leave a comment:

• IggyP
    commented on 's reply
    im curious myself....sorry to hear of your problems

• Spacehopper
    replied
    No one to help me then?? Still??

Can ANYONE on the VB team reply here and tell me why my questions are not being answered?

Leave a comment:

• Spacehopper
    replied
    Hello?? Anyone??

Leave a comment:

• Support ticket STILL not answered and no reply to emails or pms on here.....?

... ....so I thought I would try again and make yet another thread.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...ed-help-please

Still have a TON of issues since my upgrade, a ticket unanswered after approx a month, I've emailed many times, no reply, and I have private messaged Wayne Luke on here and not had any reply yet either.

What does someone have to do to get some official VB support please??? My forum is a mess since I upgraded to VB 5 and I am running out of patience now.

Thanks