X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• josealbertocll
    replied
    1. Solved
    2. Yes, I refer to the publish date displayed, it changes to 01/01/2015, 12:00 automatically when I publish some articles. So, it goes at the bottom of the page.
    3. Solved
    4. I would like to set a separation between these articles, for example to set a border and a space with no content between them. I would like to do this in general, blog and group display as well.
    5. Well, it wouldn´t be a problem to hide all suscribe buttons at this moment, so I am interested to do it. Even if I would prefer just this button, but it can´t be possible, it doesn´t matter. I refer to this empty space created by the button subscription, because it is not alignet with the rest of the modules. Like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2015-11-15 a las 20.06.48.png
Views:	34
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	4333058
    Last edited by josealbertocll; Sun 15 Nov '15, 11:14am.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    1. AdminCP > Settings > Options > Content Management > Default CMS Preview Length in Characters
    2. Not sure what you mean here. Do you mean the publish date for the article changes?
    3. Try the stylevar list_item_background
    4. That really depends on what you want to do with it.
    5. You can probably hide it with some custom css, but this will also hide it on the forum channels.

Leave a comment:

• josealbertocll
    replied
    Hello again, anyone could help me with this?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• josealbertocll
    started a topic Problems and doubts with CMS

Problems and doubts with CMS

Hello

I have some problems and doubts with CMS in 5.1.9.

- I would like to know how to change the articles display, I mean to show the entire article and not a short version in which you need to click on show more.
    - When I upload and image in an article, the date change to 01/01/2015, so it appears at the bottom. I don´t understand why it occurs.
    - What is the style variable to change the background for articles? I can´t find it. I would like to know the border variable as well.
    - Is there a way to separate the articles display? I refer to set a separation between them, because it appears together each other, just divided by a line.
    - Could I delete the subscribe button which appear at the top of the articles?

Thanks