Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacinofurioso
    replied
    Its a cool gallery. I think vbulletin should create a site for people to show modules they are working on, because that would help the developers come up with ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I created a photo gallery for you using Ad Module. The cool thing about Ad module is you can use template conditionals and variables. This means you can call the API and other templates using the vb template syntax.

For example, to display the username of the user with userid 1, you call the user API like this:
    Code:
    {vb:data userInfo, user, fetchUserinfo, 1}
    Username: {vb:var userInfo.username}

Leave a comment:

• pacinofurioso
    replied
    Ya, I see what you mean. But what Im saying is that a for a newbie like myself, it would be nice to see examples of what others do with modules. For example, what are some cool ways in which people use static html modules? What are some cool ways in which people use ad modules?

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    A module is just a container that holds a specific kind of information. What can be done with them is virtually limitless so the more important question is:

What do you want to do? Then we can help you do it.

Leave a comment:

• josealbertocll
    replied
    Hello

For example you can copy the code of a widget in HTML module, it´s very easy to use.

Leave a comment:

• pacinofurioso
    started a topic Site Builder

Site Builder

Im trying to learn how to use sitebuilder and also how to configure modules. I have seen that the modules contain AD modules and HTML modules. I don't know what those do. Can anyone suggest websites that employ these modules in a cool or interesting way. I think if I saw other examples on other sites, I would get an idea as to what they can do.