X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Originally posted by WillsC View Post
    Very interested in exactly what you have seen, and where you are seeing these index files. Are you looking at cloud version or connect (self served) version?
    Doesn't matter if vBCloud or self-hosted version as they are the same as far as SEO is concerned. And by index he meant search engine indexing.

Leave a comment:

• WillsC
    replied
    Very interested in exactly what you have seen, and where you are seeing these index files. Are you looking at cloud version or connect (self served) version?

Leave a comment:

• josealbertocll
    started a topic SEO and index images

SEO and index images

Hello

I have 5.1.9, and I can see that this version is built in SEO, with different pages index automatically, which is perfect. So, I suppose that I don´t have to care about this and change some value to optimize. Is it correct?

In case of images, is there any way to improve the scanning of search engines? I have seen that modifying the value Alt Text could improve, but I don´t know exactly how to change. Sorry if I am asking something that doesn´t fit here, I am asking in the case of a forum.

Thanks