Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera icon, files attached, uploading images

Hello

I have some doubts about how to upload images and what is best way to do that.

I can see the camera icon, but when I click on it, it shows the image uploaded in a thumbnail view with the number of images uploaded in text. I would like to see them bigger and without the text next to photo. I donīt know if this could be possible.

On the other hand, I can see the file attached icon where I can upload images with different sizes. It requires more mb on server or the same as camera photo icon? In this case, I would like to know if this is the best way to upload images due to this fact.

Thanks

With the camera icon you are effectively creating an album...it's a different "Content Type" to an ordinary post. These will display thumbnails by default, although you should now be able to insert them full size into the post.

The attach icon on the right does the traditional thing of just attaching images to a post. The content type is still a text post, rather than an album.

Server space is exactly the same, the full version iss tored along with a thumbnail, which one is displayed has no bearing on that.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Itīs ok. Itīs good to know this. I was worried about the server space in case of using an attached image instead the camera icon.

How could I remove the camera icon?

Thanks
      Last edited by josealbertocll; Tue 3rd Nov '15, 8:06am.

Comment