Latest Topics Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Topics Module

If you look at this forum homepage on the right side there is a module that is called "Latest Topics" Where is this module? I cant find it. I like the layout of that module. It looks like the content module slider, but it seems to have a different layout. Can anyone tell me how to get a module like that?

thanks

It's a Search Module. Just go to Site Builder > Edit Page > select the Search Module and put it where you want on the page > click the Edit pencil so you can configure it how you want and then save it.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thank you. When I click on the pencil to edit, I have no clue what those options are. What would be a good way to configure it to display the latest topics?

thanks

Comment

There should be a default setting for new users like myself. I am new to vbulletin and don't know any code. I just want the module to select the latest popular topics, photos, etc. on my site. How do I configure the module to do that?

Comment