X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark.B
    replied
    Hello

Your blogs page appears to be working fine when I click on it.

If you mean it's "blank" insofar as it has no blogs, it will be, until people create them. They can do this from ghe Blog homepage.

There are no specific styles or designs for blogs, they follow the same style as the rest of the forum. You shouldn't edit any of the blog templates in the admincp unless you know what you're doing and have a working knowledge of html, css and also vBulletin template syntax.

Leave a comment:

• pacinofurioso
    started a topic Creating Blogs

Creating Blogs

Hello. Im new to vbulletin. Im trying to setup the structure of my blogs pages for members who want to join. From the home page, when I click on BLOGS, it takes me to a page that is blank. What default template should I use for this first page when members first see it? (When I go to edit the page and select the template, there are 3 templates: default blog template, blog admin template, and blogs main template.) Do you recommend any structure?

I would like it to be user friendly so that members when they join can create a blog easily. Or should they go first to a blog admin page to set up their blog? im confused as to what structure I should use.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Related Topics

Collapse

• Trendri
    Vb 5 Blog Post going to Default Forum Page Template
    by Trendri
    I have been battling with vbulletin blog. When i create a members blog and post in the category the post redirect to my forum homepage. The actual blog post url will appear but the template been used...
    Sun 8 Oct '17, 4:24pm
  • Carrfixr
    Blogs
    by Carrfixr
    Are members able to create more than one blog? Even with all permissions set to yes, (channel permissions and main) as an Admin I can only make one blog. I don't see an option if I want to make another...
    Mon 31 Dec '18, 5:34am
  • Dapol_andy
    Blogs and Channels
    by Dapol_andy
    Hi, Apologies if this has been posted before; I have searched, but couldn't find any references. I believe I may have messed up the blog template somehow?
    Here's what I did:
    • I need to categorize
    Mon 28 Mar '16, 7:51am
  • ATForum
    Blog page format
    by ATForum
    The blog page that I see, looks very much like the pages for the forums and groups. Is there a page template that looks a bit different? Also while I”m here, I notice there’s a vBulletin Connect and...
    Mon 25 Feb '19, 9:38am
  • nickjtrahan
    Blog Module?
    by nickjtrahan
    I accidentally deleted the blog page when I started working on my website - I'd like to reinstate it if possible. When editing page, I do not see a "blog module" option. How do I go about adding...
    Sun 2 Nov '14, 7:40am
Working...
X