Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styles Not Working After 5.1.9 Upgrade - 5.1.9 Has Many Other Bugs

Hi,

I have upgraded yesterday to 5.1.9. Had a member today tell me that he had chosen another style but the style didn't work. Now this is on top of my AdminCP settings which is set to stop users from selecting any other different style than what has been the default style on my site since vB5 was first released. So the option for styles shouldn't even be available or workable.

I tested the style selector myself, and he was right, the styles don't appear properly on the page (just a bright white background). And the most fun part,
    • The style selector won't let you go back to the original style.
    • And it won't allow me to access the AdminCP, just says page not found when I try and login to the AdminCP.
    Its almost like vB goes backwards with every upgrade. I'm only trying to upgrade to get rid of other bugs in the first place. I've had to open three other support tickets for this upgrade, prior to this problem about styles even becoming evident. I can't wrap my head around how this can be such a circus. Surely a group of people beta test these upgrades prior to release?

Is there a quality control system being used by staff here? Use of this software is not enjoyable, its a constant headache and nightmare, never used to be. I've been running vB forums for about 10 years. It's a real shame, I used to enjoy vB.

Ray

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X