Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vB 5.1.9 - Cannot Create the vB App in the Publisher in the Member Area @ Vbulletin.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB 5.1.9 - Cannot Create the vB App in the Publisher in the Member Area @ Vbulletin.com

Hi,

in The Android App Publisher, i try to Create the app, after i Enter the Api Key and the Forum URL and click continue i get Error "Please check your site's Admin Control Panel, make sure the API is enabled, and verify that the parameters here are the same as the site." API is enabled and One Forum and Thread are Visible for Public and not logged in!! how can i fix this?

Something is preventing the Mobile Publisher from connecting to /core/api.php
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      Something is preventing the Mobile Publisher from connecting to /core/api.php
      how can i fix this?
      CHMOD on api.php is 0644

Comment

You will have to look at your server request logs and see why the requests to that file are not working.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          You will have to look at your server request logs and see why the requests to that file are not working.
          found this

8.158.192.249 - - [26/Aug/2015:23:36:08 +0200] "GET /forum/api.php?api_m=api_init&api_v=7&api_sig=a35dd1ae14182931a5b547513b848f63&clientname=vB+Mobi le+Publisher&clientversion=1&platformname=vB+Mobile&platformversion=1&uniqueid=71c3ce2dc76 5c21a4f7435f05278e09b HTTP/1.1" 200 54 "" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)"

maybe i have to change api.php from forum/core to /forum?

Comment

PHP Version 5.5.26
            MySQL Version 5.6.24

Still not work! Tappatalk dont work well and i cant create the purchased apps Error: Please check your site's Admin Control Panel, make sure the API is enabled, and verify that the parameters here are the same as the site.

Api Key is Same in AdminCP and URL is Same.

Comment

api.php should be redirected to /core/api.php.

Can't tell why your API key isn't working in a topic. Open a support ticket using the link in the footer below.

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X