Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook Like button is not visible, Tappatalk show Empty threads, User Reputation- vB 5.1.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Like button is not visible, Tappatalk show Empty threads, User Reputation- vB 5.1.9

Hi All,

the German Support isunavailable, so ei try it in English.
    1. Ive installed FB Connect on vB 5.1.7 and it work without Problems. User can connect with Facebook and Release Posts on his Facebook site. But the Like Button isnt visible although its selected and enabled in Admin CP Facebook Settings. Today Ive upgraded to 5.1.9 and i have Same Problem. 2. Tappatalk was Installed and Work Fine, after we changed the server , it no longer works for everyone, only for some. the Forums are Empty. in the Tapatalk Generalsettings in Admin CP "Allow non-registered users to access your forum via Tapatalk." is Selected 3. User Raputation dont work Thank You

Hello

You should upgrade to 5.1.9 in the first instance.
    Tapatalk is athird party add on, which we cannot support, you should contact Tapatalk for assistance.
    Reputation is not a feature of vBulletin 5, it has been replaced with Likes (note, this is not the same as Facebook likes).
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Thank You for the Answer.

- What about the Facebook Like Bottun? why it isnt Visible?
      - After Regestration User get Email to confirm the Email Adress. After clicking on Link they Confirm but they get Error Message "No Permissions Agency for Node-ID 1"
      how i can solve this problem?
      - umlauts are not displayed properly in the Emails.howI fix that?
      - in The Android App Publisher, i try to Create the app, after i Enter the Api Key and the Forum URL and click continue i get Error "Please check your site's Admin Control Panel, make sure the API is enabled, and verify that the parameters here are the same as the site." API is enabled and One Forum and Thread are Visible for Public and not logged in!! how can i fix this?

Comment

Ok, trying to deal with multiple queries in a single thread is confsing. It's best if you start a new topic for each different query and then we can answer it easily without everyone getting muddled up.

In terms of the Facebook Like button, and some of the other issues, as mentioned earlier you need to upgrade to 5.1.9 as there are may bug fixes in each release. If you're still having problems after that, please post a new topic for each issue and we'll try to help. Note however that we cannot assist with third party add ons.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
          Ok, trying to deal with multiple queries in a single thread is confsing. It's best if you start a new topic for each different query and then we can answer it easily without everyone getting muddled up.

In terms of the Facebook Like button, and some of the other issues, as mentioned earlier you need to upgrade to 5.1.9 as there are may bug fixes in each release. If you're still having problems after that, please post a new topic for each issue and we'll try to help. Note however that we cannot assist with third party add ons.
          Done

Comment

There is no Facebook Like in vBulletin 5. You can use Facebook to Login and you can publish topics you create to your personal wall. That is it.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

But why then we have "that" in options:
              Like Button - Topics
              Enabling this option will make a "Like" button appear on all topics. Users will then be able to "Like" individual topics. Note: users do not have to have Facebook linked accounts to use this feature. Yes No
              Like Button - Blog Entries
              Enabling this option will make a "Like" button appear on all blog entries. Users will then be able to "Like" individual blog posts. Note: users do not have to have Facebook linked accounts to use this feature. Yes No
              Like Button - CMS Articles
              Enabling this option will make a "Like" button appear on all CMS Articles. Users will then be able to "Like" individual CMS Articles. Note: users do not have to have Facebook linked accounts to use this feature. Yes No
              Or it is just fake?
              I'm an Ukrainian developer, so I'm sorry for my bad English

Comment