Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Super Moderators Cannot Use Message Center

Hello all,
    I have an issue with the message center. The 'Super Moderator' usergroup is unable to see the left hand side of the message centre and no messages at all. It appears to be isolated to the 'Super Moderator' user group. I have tested this by promoting a dummy account up to 'Super Moderator'. The message centre seems to functions and be visible perfectly for all other user groups.
    My specs are
    VB" 5.1.7
    PHP: 5.4.39
    MySQL: 5.5.42cll
    Here is a screen of my issue: Click image for larger version

Name:	moderatorissue1.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	4323906

Yes, the Super Moderator is logged in when viewing this screen
    I have also tried creating a new user group based on permissions first from the Moderators user group and then the Super Moderators user group and get the same result as the screen cap.
    PLEASE HELP!!!
    Last edited by rtsMARK; Sun 28th Jun '15, 5:15pm.

Thanks for the support.
    I guess there are a lot of issue's with this software though - you guys must be busy.

Comment

This is a permissions issue of some sort. We're going to need access to your set up in order to troubleshoot this.

Please raise a support ticket with details of the issue, and include a link to this topic.
      You can raise a ticket here:
      https://www.vbulletin.com/go/techsupport
      We'll need an admin account with full permissions, and a super moderator account that is affected by the issue.
      FTP access would also be useful.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X