• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by tomcoleman View Post
    the problem is when I go to "todays new posts"

I don't want to click on a post I have already read and go to page one, why doesn't it take me to the last new post on that thread?
    It wasn't designed that way. Click on the double down-arrow to the left of the thread title to go to the first unread post. Click on the title if you want to go to the first post. If you would like to suggest an improvement you can do so here:
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...91&issuetype=4

Leave a comment:

• tomcoleman
    replied
    the problem is when I go to "todays new posts"

I don't want to click on a post I have already read and go to page one, why doesn't it take me to the last new post on that thread?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by tomcoleman View Post
    is there a way that when you click on a thread you can automatically go to the last page ?

No there isn't. We've never supported that.

Leave a comment:

• tomcoleman
    replied
    is there a way that when you click on a thread you can automatically go to the last page ?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    By default clicking on the thread title in vB4 took you to the first post as well.

Clicking on the double down-arrow before the title will take you to the first unread post.

Clicking on the double right-arrow in the Last Post column will take you to the last post.

Leave a comment:

• tomcoleman
    started a topic Go to end of thread

Go to end of thread

before on v4 when you click on a thread it used to take you to the last page

Now on v5 it takes you to page 1 and you have to manually find the end of the thread to read replies etc.

Anyway to change this?