Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sawgrass
    replied
    I upgraded the ticket and changed the password to something that works. Please try one more time. Thank you for your help.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Your forum is operational. You just have to approve posts manually. Other higher priority issues have taken precedence and more time that one would like to spend on individual issues. I will get to it as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Mon 8 Jun '15, 9:01am.

Leave a comment:

• Set3sh
    replied
    Hello,

What seems to be the problem?
    If you are having trouble with the software installation then look for a file named config.php in the root of the upload folder (if it's config.new.php or anything else then rename it to config.php).
    Navigate to core/includes and find a similar config.php file (if it includes "new", make sure to rename it to config.php).
    Open this file and fill in the requirements. Everything you find in it has a pretty straightforward description and it shouldn't be hard.

Then you perform the basic web-installation procedure and you are good to go.

Kind regards,
    George.

Leave a comment:

• sawgrass
    started a topic Ticket # 1405746 not being answered

Ticket # 1405746 not being answered

Started this ticket on May 28th. It's now June 6th and I am still sitting here without a forum that is unable to function. This software has been dead out of the box and I've been pleading for support and nothing is working. Should I just get a refund since I can't this software working properly? I have not customized it or wanted anything special. All I wanted it to do was work and after weeks of messing with it, I still do not have a functioning piece of software. I really liked the look of this one and preferred to use it over UBB or PHPBB, but if there's no support for it, then we can't use it.