Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    You can create multiple Ad Modules and re-use them in any page.

Leave a comment:

• Replicant
    replied
    You can create custom templates and wrap it up in a product and install them at existing template hooks, or edit the templates to add your code. If you can't do it yourself, you can put in a paid or unpaid request at vbulletin.org. Here's a tutorial on how to create a custom prduct for vb5. http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/blogs/joe-d/3932614-
    You can only do this if you are not on the VB colud.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Damsella View Post
    I'd like to hear from vBulletin why they haven't fixed this part of their commercial software yet, as many people must want to be able to use it.
    Unfortunately, it hasn't achieved a high enough priority. In 5.1.9, Custom Modules will be disabled.

Leave a comment:

• Damsella
    replied
    Thanks Mark - I was worried that was the case.

I'd like to hear from vBulletin why they haven't fixed this part of their commercial software yet, as many people must want to be able to use it.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I don't believe custom modules actually works at this time.

Leave a comment:

• Damsella
    replied
    Can anybody help me with this? I have done some searching and all I find is advice to use one of the supplied modules - in other words, does this function even work at all?

Leave a comment:

• Keep getting an error when I try to create Custom Modules

I need to create some HTML custom modules as I have eight different ads and code that I need to appear, and I don't want to recreate them over and over for each template. I also don't want to have to recreate Twitter and Facebook links for each template, etc etc.

But whenever I try to edit a Custom Module, I get this message:

No configurations found.