Advanced Editor Always On?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    The editor will remember its status now. The above third-party modification is neither supported or actually needed in the with current versions of the vBulletin 5.5 series. This is the problem with replying to old posts. They become irrelevant very quickly as we continue to update the software. 5-6 releases a year changes a lot in a relatively short period of time. The above javascript code is most likely breaking the display of the editor on your vBulletin 5.5.2.

Simply click on the button to show the Rich Editor toolbar and the system will store it with your user account. The status will be reflected on all devices that the user utilizes.
    Wayne,

just saw your update after I posted mine.

Thank You for the polite hand slap.

I have removed the hook and checked again. The RE toolbar opens up when click in text input box. Refresh page and RE toolbar not visible till you click in text box again. Unlike here where it remembers and automatically displays the RE toolbar.

That might just be a difference between 5.5.2 and 5.5.4. I'll have to look at the version release notes.

Thanks for the quick response in setting me straight.

Comment

Click the A button above the menu. Just once is all that it needs.

Remove the third-party addon.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X