Topic spacing how to change it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic spacing how to change it?

I have a simple problem I guess, have been searching for at least 8 hours to try to sort this out.

When I have my list of Topics / Threads how can I make the space smaller between each Topic?

Please see below?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	4322361
    Cyprus Company Formation
    |Cyprus Offshore Bank Account| Offshore Company Formation| Asset Protection Offshore

You are using the Quarto theme, right? You can change this in the additional.css. Look for
    Code:
    #htmlTag .topic-list-container .topic-list .topic-item td

Comment

Thanks, that did the trick, also I found some other issues this way I could sort out.. perfect

Any idea if it is complicated to make the stats box including the avatar on each post like the one on DP, see screenshot below:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	4322371
      Cyprus Company Formation
      |Cyprus Offshore Bank Account| Offshore Company Formation| Asset Protection Offshore

Comment

Originally posted by fionix View Post
        Any idea if it is complicated to make the stats box including the avatar on each post like the one on DP
        Not "complicated" (everything is possible, if you have the proper skills), but certainly a lot of work. They are using different forum software, and if you want to copy the design of that software, you have to do some major visual redesigning.

Comment

Thanks, I don't want to copy that, I know they are very good and also that they are using something different than Vbulletin (there was a thread about it here on this forum) - I only wanted to copy that avatar / stats box.
          Cyprus Company Formation

Comment

Resizing the avatar can be problematic with responsive design, but adding the stats is easy. There's a template hook there called conversation_userstats in the conversation_userinfo template. Create a new template that will call up the stats you want to display and use that hook to insert them. Then write the CSS to make is look the way you want it to. For more info on how to use the template hooks, goto
            Code:
            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/blogs/joe-d/3932614-

Comment