New user posts still don't go live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New user posts still don't go live

I posted about this last week and still have not gotten this fixed. All of the posts are going into moderation and I can't figure out how to make this stop. How is everyone else here running 5.1.7 getting their users to have their posts go live without them being a moderator?

If this software won't work, we are going to need our money back.

Are the users in multiple usergroups? If so, make sure all the usergroups are following forum moderation rules under Usergroups -> Channel Permissions.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

This is a brand new installation. I haven't changed anything to cause anyone to be in multiple user groups. If I am having this problem on a brand new install, everyone else must be in the same boat. This is taking way too long to get this off the ground and I am under the gun from a boss wondering why it's taking so long to get this to work. Anytime I post a question it takes forever to get a response.

Comment

Sorry.. things aren't instant. With the information provided, I cannot tell you why new posts from your users are moderated. You answered one of two questions above. You'll need to open a support ticket with access to your AdminCP so someone can look at your settings. In a default installation, no content is automatically moderated.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Well it's all being moderated and now none of the posts that anyone are doing are going live for anyone to see. I see the messages in green and there's no buttons I can even click on the message to allow for them to go live. Where do you open a support ticket at?

Comment

IN your customer account area at http://members.vbulletin.com.

https://members.vbulletin.com/member...ontactform.php

Wayne Luke
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I filled out a ticket 2 days ago. Nobody has replied. We were thinking about buying another copy of this software for another domain. We can't do that until we get this one functioning properly.

Comment

I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Wayne Luke
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

The username and password in the ticket worked flawlessly when I cut and pasted it.
                  Thanks.

Comment

Was there any solution for this? I have same problem in 5.1.10.

Regards

Comment