Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DST Auto-correct causing browser loop/How disable by default?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DST Auto-correct causing browser loop/How disable by default?

I did some searching and am not finding an answer to this. Some of my members get stuck in a browser loading loop once they login. I found that disabling DST Auto-correct on those users' profiles fixes this. I cannot find a way to change the default registration option so that this is set to "no". It is not an option in settings--registration options. Is there another way to fix this? I did update to the latest VB5 but it is still happening.

Thanks in advance!

John

In your footer template, find this code and remove it:
    Code:
    <vb:if condition="$vboptions['bbactive'] AND $user['dstauto'] == 1 AND $user['userid'] > 0">
        <form method="POST" action="{vb:raw baseurl}/profile/saveDst?userid={vb:raw user.userid}" name="dstform">
            <input type="hidden" name="do" value="dst" />
            <input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="{vb:raw user.securitytoken}" />
        </form>
        <script type="text/javascript">
        <!--
            var tzOffset = {vb:raw user.timezoneoffset} + {vb:raw user.dstonoff};
            var utcOffset = new Date().getTimezoneOffset() / 60;
            if (Math.abs(tzOffset + utcOffset) == 1)
            {    // Dst offset is 1 so its changed
                document.forms.dstform.submit();
            }
        //-->
        </script>
    </vb:if>
    TO edit the templates go into the AdminCP. Then go to Styles & Templates -> Style Manager. Find your style and click the <<>> button in the far right column. Scroll down to the template you want to edit and double-click on its title. Make your changes and click the save button.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment