Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Main issue I'm having

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • online68
    replied
    Thank you Trevor and Glenn for the fix. All works wonderfully now.

    Leave a comment:


  • online68
    replied
    Thought I would check in. I created a support ticket back in mid-May but have had no response since.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by online68 View Post
    Ok, but I'm a novice and I don't feel comfortable changing code and such. Is this something that vBulletin can fix, or plans to fix, or is this something on my end?

    For the quickest solution, you would need to edit the code yourself. We can't do that without the changes going through our QA process. For the linked issue, I can't seem to find a JIRA for it so it won't be fixed in 5.1.8 or 5.1.9.

    Leave a comment:


  • Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I can try fixing it for you online68

    Leave a comment:


  • online68
    replied
    Ok, but I'm a novice and I don't feel comfortable changing code and such. Is this something that vBulletin can fix, or plans to fix, or is this something on my end?

    Leave a comment:


  • Glenn Vergara
    replied
    This is a timing issue as I discussed here.

    Leave a comment:


  • online68
    replied
    No modifications, and basically using default style. I've selected custom colors, but no skins or anything like that. Called my hosting and had them help me with checking the error logs. There are no errors. I even had them watch it while I replied to a post to see if anything would show up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lynne
    replied
    Are you using any modifications? If so, disable them. Are you using a totally default style? If not, then set a default style as the default style. Is there anything in your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host) at the time you get this endless "working' message?

    Leave a comment:


  • online68
    replied
    Just upgraded to 5.1.7 and the issue persists.

    Leave a comment:


  • Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I also experienced that intermittently.

    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...72#post4319472

    Leave a comment:


  • online68
    started a topic Main issue I'm having

    Main issue I'm having

    Hello. I'm hoping that someone might have a suggestion as to what's happening. Here's my issue...

    Anytime I or someone create(s) a new topic or replies to a post the little yellow "working" box appears and nothing happens after that. If I refresh my browser the post is there. Sometimes my post will actually show up when I hit the "post reply" button, but mostly I just see the "working" box and I have to refresh the browser for the post to show up. I'd say that it happens 95% of the time and the other 5% is when it works on it's own. I know that all of my users are having the same issue. I don't know what the problem could be. This is the A1 biggest issue I'm having. The rest of the stuff are small things like error messages and redirects, but if I can just figure out the posting situation it would fix many of the biggest complaints.

    I would sincerely appreciate any help/advise.

    BTW, running 5.1.6 + patch.

    One thing I forgot to note. I don't have that issue here, at the Vbulletin forum.
    Last edited by online68; Thu 21 May '15, 3:27pm.

Related Topics

Collapse

Working...
X