• Show
Clear All

• TwinsForMe
    replied
    Thanks for letting me know.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    This appears to be broken in the current build. I don't have a workaround at this time. A JIRA will be created.

Leave a comment:

• TwinsForMe
    replied
    Will do. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Can you please put in a ticket and reference this thread. Please provide an administrator login as well as a test user login that is having this problem.

Leave a comment:

• TwinsForMe
    replied
    No. Not a moderator.

Users that were tried to be ignored were our Premier users (full access as member but not Moderator or higher).

Users that trying to put the above on ignore were Premier (existing/carried over from the upgrade), Admin (me), and brand new test user Level 3 (restricted access to certain forums but full posting permissions). Usergroupids wouldn't mean much because of custom permissions (except for Admin).

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Is the user you tried to ignore a Moderator? What is the usergroupid of the new test user and what is the usergroupid of the user they are trying to ignore?

Leave a comment:

• TwinsForMe
    replied
    Even adding in someone new doesn't work. No error message. I even tried creating a new member but I got the same result.

I don't know if this is related, but post-upgrade and pre-modifications, I had issues with my usergroup permissions and private forums being visible. I was only able to solve that by creating new private forums, assigning them permissions, then moving all the threads over, then deleting the old forums. I went through my usergroup permissions every possible way and never could figure out why the private forums were visible.

Do the permissions have any related function with the ignore user feature?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    If you try to add someone new does it work or do you get an error?

Leave a comment:

• TwinsForMe
    replied
    I do have modifications. However, the ignore feature was reported not working before I made any modifications, immediately after upgrading from 4.2.3 to 5.1.6 patch 1.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    That is very odd. Do you have any modifications? Is your style completely default and your files all default?

Leave a comment:

• TwinsForMe
    replied
    Yes. Here are a couple of screenshots:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2moo767t0i...50.00.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/epnpa0uoot...50.28.png?dl=0

This was in Chrome and with a test account. I received the exact same result under my admin account and in Firefox.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    This is working just fine on my test site. Are you sure the users are showing up listing under User Settings > Account > Ignore List ?

Leave a comment:

• TwinsForMe
    started a topic "Ignore User" not working

"Ignore User" not working

Upgraded from 4.2.3 to 5.1.6 patch 1

It seems the ignore feature is not working anymore. Members report that they can now see the full content of the members they had on their ignore lists.

I tested, logged in as admin, by placing a member on ignore and there was no change. I logged in as a regular member and did the same thing with the same result. No ignoring.

Suggestions?