Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Icon as a default icon for a specific channel

Hello vBulletin supporters & developers,

I would like to know how to set up a Post Icon as a default one for a specific channel only. When the members make new post, their post automatically gets the Post Icon, only in a specific channel, not for all channels. There`s in settings a configuration option for a default post icon, but it sets up for all channels. Maybe there`s a CSS option of the "threadview" same as has the default function "Show default Post Icon". Who can give me an idea or to explain how can I make it?

Thank You,

This isn't something that the software supports natively. The only way that I can think of doing would involve custom coding. Might be able to set it in the template if the channelid is exposed to the form there but I don't know if it is. You might have success asking at www.vbulletin.org.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

This could be done using template hook where you can have javascript programmatically select the desired post icon from the post icon dropdown when creating a new topic for a specific channel.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X